Healthbox CIC offers a comprehensive range of oral health programmes that are all interactive and designed to appeal to the specific target group through fun and informative sessions.
These sessions are designed to motivate children to carry out effective oral hygiene practices. The sessions are interactive and informative, covering the importance of tooth brushing, dietary sugars and more.
- Importance of tooth care
- Exploring the effects of sugar on teeth
- Nutrition in relation to keeping teeth healthy
- Visiting a dentist
- Sugar Awareness
- Packs to support the workshop are available for children to take home. Prices are available on request.
- The option for the children to take part in
- The option for the children to take part in plaque disclosing activity is also available upon request
- Supervised tooth brushing programmes for schools to implement are also available.
All of our Oral Health Programmes can be delivered as stand alone session or incorportaed into many of our other services.
Please choose from the below Oral Health Workshop options: