Here at Healthbox CIC we offer a wide range of volunteering opportunities in the Cheshire West and Chester area throughout the year where a diverse variety of skills can be developed for your future career pathways. Many of our staff started as a volunteer therefore an exceptional work ethic and outgoing personality is vital within our company.
Please get in touch if you are interested in work experience, flexible volunteering hours or university placements/internships.
Students interested in any form of Health Promotion can get involved in;
- Office Work
- Attending and being involved with community events
- Working with families
- Hands on cookery with toddlers all the way through up to the elderly
- How to develop new recipes
- How to plan events
- How to deliver sessions within the community & schools
Skills that can be developed during volunteering hours;
- Working within a team
- Working/ meeting a variety of different people of different backgrounds and ages
- Social Media Skills
- Promotion Skills