Healthbox CIC now offers handwashing workshops directly linking to National Curriculum Science (Life processes and living things: micro-organisms) and PSHE (Developing a healthy, safer lifestyle). These interactive workshops teach children about good personal hygiene and common bugs caught through germs.
Workshops include the following activities:
- Light box germ spotter – Using UV hand scrub children can see how well they wash their hands and see where bacteria may be lurking!
- Children taught the correct way to wash their hands to avoid spreading germs.
- Discussion around the importance of handwashing.
- Giant microbes activities.
- Germ powder activity to understand how easily germs are transferred from surface to surface.
“The workshop was very informative. The children enjoyed the hands on experience of learning about hand washing. I would recommend this workshop to all primary children” – Headteacher, Wolverham Primary & Nursery School
For more information or to book a workshop, please get in touch via our contact form or emailing email@example.com.