We are excited have officially started our Living Well with Long-term Conditions Project. The project is active across the West Cheshire CCG footprint and provides free group-based and one-to-one support for individuals living with:
- respiratory conditions
- cardiac conditions,
- arthritis and/or osteoporosis
- and neurological conditions.
Watch this page for updates on new free classes and groups starting near you!
If you’re interested in the project please contact Sheena Long-Term Conditions & Community Physiotherapist:
firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01513550205
- COPD Aqua – Monday & Thursday – Ellesmere Port Sports Village, Stanney Lane, Ellesmere Port, CH65 9LB
- Living Well with Long-term Conditions (LTC) – Monday – The Windings, Cable Drive, Helsby, WA6 0FP
- Living Well with Long-term Conditions (LTC) – Tuesday & Wednesday – Kingswood, Kingsway, Chester, CH2 2LJ
- Living Well with Long-term Conditions (LTC) – Wednesday – Hartley Place, Sutton Way, Ellesmere Port, CH65 7DJ
- LTC & Parkinsons – Thursday – New Creation Centre, 123 Station Road, Ellesmere Port, CH65 4BW
- Parkinson’s – Monday – Lache Community Centre, Hawthorn Road, Chester, CH4 8HX
- Football for Life – Monday – Whitby Sports and Social Club, Chester Road, Ellesmere Port, CH65 6QF