We are excited have officially started our Living Well with Long-term Conditions Project. The project is active across the West Cheshire CCG footprint and provides free group-based and one-to-one support for individuals living with:
- respiratory conditions
- cardiac conditions,
- arthritis and/or osteoporosis
- and neurological conditions.
Watch this page for updates on new free classes and groups starting near you!
If you’re interested in the project please contact Sheena Long-Term Conditions & Community Physiotherapist:
email@example.com or phone 01513550205
- Mixed Living Well with Long-term Conditions Group – Monday 15.30 The Windings (Helsby)
- Osteoporosis/Arthritis Group (Healthy Bones) – Tuesday 13.30 Kingswood (Chester)
- COPD/Asthma Group (Healthy Lungs) – Wednesday 10.00 Hartley Place (Ellesmere Port)
- COPD/Asthma Group (Healthy Lungs) – Wednesday 14.00 Kingswood (Chester)
- COPD/Asthma Group (Healthy Lungs) – Thursday 09.30 The Vault (St Albans Church – Tattenhall)
- Mixed Living Well with Long-term Conditions Group – Thursday 14.30 New Creation (Ellesmere Port)