Our toddler nutrition groups are aimed at parents with children aged between 12 months and 4 years and are designed to empower parents and carers to confidently provide tasty and nutritious food for their young children and understand the nutritional requirements of under-5’s. These parent and baby groups are a great way to meet other parents, to introduce your little one to other toddlers and help to clarify any specific questions that you have.
The programme can be delivered over 5 weeks and covers the following topics:
- Dietary advice and guidance for under 5’s
- Eating together as a family
- Home-made microwave meals
- Good food on a budget
- Cooking together activities and recipes
- Super snacks
- Perfect portions
- Introducing new foods
- Encouraging a ‘picky’ eater
- Oral health
- Food safety & hygiene
Essential elements of our Tots ‘n Toddlers programmes:
- All sessions can be delivered using the Healthbox mobile kitchen
- UV hand washing exercise to improve food hygiene
- Real ‘baby tested and approved’ recipes!
- Recipe sheets based on CWT guidance
- Interactive: babies and toddlers welcome!
Coming soon… Toddler Nutrition Workshops in your area! Keep up to date by clicking here to find the booking page!