Serves - 1
1-2 tsp olive oil
1 thumb sized piece of ginger
1/2 a red chilli
1 glove garlic
120g of chicken or turkey strips
1 stick celery
1/2 red pepper
50g broccoli florets
2-3 tsp soy sauce
1-2 tbsp corn flour
60g rice noodles to serve
- Heat oil on a medium heat in a large pan or a wok.
- Finely dice the chilli, ginger onion and garlic and add to the pan on the heat for around 30 seconds.
- Add the turkey or chicken and fry stir-fry meat until it is browned all over.
- Dice the carrot, celery, mushrooms, pepper, broccoli, beansprouts and add to the wok.
- Stir-fry until the vegetables are tender and the meat is cooked thoroughly (add a little water to the pan if required to avoid sticking).
- Make a mixture of soy sauce and corn flour then add to the wok and continue to stir until the sauce thickens.
- Serve immediately with rice noodles.
Nutritional information per serving:
Energy Kcal 485Kcal
Energy kJ 2042kJ
Of which saturates 2g
Of which sugars 19g
Back to recipes