Rainbow Veggie Balls
Serves - (makes 24 balls)
1 courgette, grated
2 carrots, grated
200g sweet potato
1/2 teaspoon turmeric
rapeseed oil (spray)
- Preheat oven to 190 °C.
- Peel the sweet potato chop into chunks.
- Along with broccoli steam until soft.
- Combine the Turmeric and sweet potato and herbs in the bowl of a food processor.
- Blitz until smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine sweet potato mixture with broccoli, carrot and courgette, mix well.
- With wet hands, form the mixture into 24 balls.
- Place onto an oven tray and spray with rapeseed oil (or place in mini muffin trays).
- Bake for 40 minutes or alternatively fry with a little oil for 5 minutes or until browned on each side.
Nutritional Information per serving
Energy Kcal 115 Kcal
Energy Kj 487 Kj
Of which saturates 0.3g
Of which sugars 7.1g
Back to recipes