1 spring onion
1 tsp black pepper
1 tbsp mixed herbs
1 tsp garlic granules
1 tbsp grated cheese
1 slice of ham
2 tsp plain flour
1 tsp olive oil
- peel and slice the potatoes into small chunks and boil them for around 25 minutes
- Dice the spring onions.
- Peel and grate the carrot and place both the spring onions and carrot into a large mixing bowl.
- add the potato and mash until you get a slightly chunky consistency.
- Mix in the pepper, mixed herbs, garlic granules, diced ham and cheese.
- shape into small patties and coat in flour.
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan.
- When the oil is hot, add the cakes to the pan and cook on each side for 2-3 minutes until browned.
- Serve hot with a choice of vegetables.
Nutritional Information per 33g serving (makes 12?)
Energy Kcal 32 Kcal
Energy Kj 135 Kj
Of which saturates 0.2g
Of which sugars 0g
Back to recipes