Mini sun-dried tomato pizza
500g self-raising flour
250g ricotta cheese
25ml whole milk
4-6 sundried tomatoes (drained and chopped)
Sundried tomato puree
Grated mozzarella or finely sliced mozzarella ball
- Preheat the oven to 200◦c/gas mark 6
2. Sift flour into a food processor (fitted with a plastic blade) or a large bowl and season with black pepper
3. In a bowl beat together the ricotta, egg, herbs, tomatoes and milk.
4. Add this to the flour and beat together (or whizz in the processor) to make a soft dough
5. Turn out the dough onto a lightly floured surface and roll out. Use fun shaped pastry cutters to make your mini pizza bases.
6. Spread the dough with the tomato puree and sprinkle with cheese and sweetcorn.
7. Bake for 20-25mins until the cheese is golden and bubbling
Recipe adapted from Ella’s Kitchen the Cook Book
Nutritional Information per 96g serving (makes 12)
Energy Kcal 297 Kcal
Energy Kj 1248 Kj
Of which saturates 5.7g
Of which sugars 1.6g
Back to recipes