Cooking oil for greasing
Plain flour for dusting
375g Ready-rolled shortcrust pastry or puff pastry
2 Spring onions
5 Cherry tomatoes
50g Grated cheddar cheese
1. Sprinkle some oil into the muffin tins and grease the cups.
2. Sprinkle some flour onto the chopping boards and unroll the pastry. Flatten with the balls of your hands and cut out circles using pastry cutters. Place one in each cup of the muffin tin, gently pressing down with your fingers.
3. Finely chop the cherry tomatoes and dice the spring onions and mix together in a bowl.
4. Mix the eggs and milk in a measuring jug and a sprinkle of black pepper
5. Add a spoon of vegetables to each pastry case and pour a little milk and egg mixture on top.
6. Top each quiche with a sprinkle of cheese.
7. Place the muffin tins in a preheated oven (220°c/gas mark 7) and bake for 20 minutes or until golden and set.
Eat hot or cold.
Nutritional Information per 47g serving (makes 18?)
Energy Kcal 128 Kcal
Energy Kj 531 Kj
Of which saturates 3.5g
Of which sugars 0.9g
Back to recipes