Banana and Blueberry Fritters
Serves - 8 cookie sized fritters
2 ripe bananas
1/2 cup of plain flour
1/4 cup of blueberries
rapeseed oil (for frying)
1. Mash the bananas and then stir in the flour and cinnamon.
2. Add the blueberries and stir through.
3. Heat a non-stick frying plan on high and add the rapeseed oil.
4. Reduce to a medium heat and spoon 1 tsp of batter into frying pan per fritter.
5. Fry fritters until brown on both sides.
6. Remove fritters and allow to cool a little before serving.
7. Allow to cool and enjoy!
Nutritional Information per 39g serving
Energy Kcal 67 Kcal
Energy Kj 281 Kj
Of which saturates 0.1g
Of which sugars 5g
Back to recipes