Avocado, Banana and Apple Muffins
Serves - Makes 12 muffins
1 medium avocado
1 medium banana
1 tbsp ground flax and 3 tbsp water mixed
100g rolled oats
200g apple sauce
1 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp baking soda
150g plain flour
1. Preheat the oven to 180c and line a muffin tray with 10 paper or silicone cases.
2. Add the flour, oats, baking powder and baking soda to a large bowl and mix with a wooden spoon.
3. In a separate bowl mash together or blend the banana and avocado, add the apple sauce then the Flax seed mixture and milk, then mix well.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry mix and stir well until combined.
5. Divide the mixture between the cases and bake for 20-22 minutes.
6. Allow the muffins to cool completely before removing the cases to prevent them from sticking
7. Allow to cool and enjoy!
Tip: To make these vegan, replace the Cows milk with oat milk.
Back to recipes