Apple, Cheese and Quinoa bites
Serves - 7
1 large apple, grated
50g plain flour
1/2 cube of baby stock
- Rinse the Quinoa with cold water.
- Make up a stock with 400ml of water and 1/2 baby stock cube, bring to the boil and add the quinoa.
- Reduce head and simmer until the stock is absorbed.
- Turn off the heat, cover and allow to steam for a further 5 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / Gas Mark 4
- Add the cheese, flour and grated apple to the bowl with the cooled quinoa and mix thoroughly to combine.
- From into small fritters, then place on a baking tray and brush with a little oil.
- Bake in the oven until firm and golden in colour, approximately 30 minutes.
- Tip: Try adding mixed herbs or fresh chives for additional flavour or variation.
Nutritional Information per 82g Serving
Energy Kcal 189kcal
Energy Kj 795Kj
Of which saturates 3g
Of which sugars 5.5g
Back to recipes