We are excited to be officially starting our Living Well with Long-term Conditions Project. The project is active across the West Cheshire CCG footprint and will provide group-based and one-to-one support for individuals living with:
- Respiratory Conditions,
- Cardiac Conditions,
- Arthritis and/or Osteoporosis
- and Neurological Conditions.
Watch this page for updates on new classes and groups starting near you!
If you’re interested in the project please contact Sheena Long-Term Conditions & Community Physiotherapist:
firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01513550205
- COPD Aqua at Ellesmere Port Sports Village
- Gentle exercise and lunch in Chester
- Arthritis Care Ellesmere Port
- LTC exercise in Tattenhall