Here at Healthbox CIC we offer a wide range of volunteering opportunities throughout the year where a diverse variety of skills can be developed for your future career pathways. Everyone here at Healthbox CIC started as a volunteer therefore an exceptional work ethic and outgoing personality is vital within our company.
Students interested in any form of Health Promotion can get involved in;
- Office Work
- Attending and being involved with community events
- Working with families
- Hands on cookery with toddlers all the way through up to the elderly
- How to develop new recipes
- How to plan events
- How to deliver sessions within the community & schools
Skills that can be developed during volunteering hours;
- Working within a team
- Working/ meeting a variety of different people of different backgrounds and ages
- Social Media Skills
- Promotion Skills
Read about how our students enjoyed their work experience on our blog, here’s Lucy’s!